- Find Plumbers In Your Area -

Get Free Plumbing Quotes!

replacing an electric element by a less powerful

by Jean-Paul
(Montreal (QC))

I'm installing an electric water heater in my van conversion. It's a Atwood EHM6 which functions with a 110 V 1400 W element. I would like use my 2000 W converter for pre-heat the 6 gallon water tank. But it would take too much Ampere from my battery park. So I would like to replace the electric element of 1400 W by a 500 W. Is it possible ? Where I can buy this kind of element whom the thread and diameter would be compatible withe this Atwood water heater ?


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Water Heater Review .

emergency plumber